The site liaison is a volunteer position that enables connection between the host site, coaches, and GOTR staff. Site liaisons may also be a coach, but they don't have to!
- Serve as the primary contact for GOTR staff and coaches before and throughout the program
- Submit site application
- Champion your GOTR team and create a cooperative relationship with school administration (if applicable)
- Identify the practice space and choose a practice schedule
- Assist in the recruitment of at least 2 coaches for the team*
- Market GOTR to school/community using materials provided to drive participant registration
- Communicate with coaches and GOTR staff regarding scheduling issues such as school closure dates or early dismissal
- Ensure that coaches and girls are having a positive experience: inform GOTR staff of any areas where extra support is needed
*If you cannot secure coaches, we will work with you to identify coaches from our volunteer pool. Subject to availability.